The Beer Slinger is to many customers, the face of Jackalope. Their primary responsibility is to provide service to the customer that ensures the comfort, enjoyment and safety of our guests.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting and taking care of customers.
- Becoming familiar with Jackalope as a brewery and our beers
- Assisting customers in finding the perfect beer for them
- Opening and closing tasks
- Pouring beer
- Bussing tables, keeping the space as clean as possible
- Assisting customers with tours and merchandise
- Stocking/Inventory for merchandise
- Leading tours
- Private and special events
- Ability to work at both the Jackalope Den and the Jackalope Ranch tap rooms.
- Establishing relationships with regular customers
- Festivals/Off Site Events. The Beer Slinger will not be required to attend festivals or events, they are encouraged to do so. We see you as a part of our family and a representative of the brewery.
- Other duties and tasks that may be necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Adheres to and demonstrates Jackalope’s core values regarding service and purpose
- Able to effectively handle high pressure situations
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Strong customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and passion for the craft beer industry
High School Diploma
The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties and effort required of employees assigned to this job. At the discretion of management, this description may be changed at any time to address the evolving needs of the organization.